TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Guests enter the Kruger National Park or any other Private Game Reserve at their own risk. The Kruger National Park requires indemnity forms to be filled in upon entry.
- We cannot be held liable for circumstances that are beyond our control which might influence the quality of Game Viewing, like adverse weather conditions, road closures, etc.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer a guarantee in locating and viewing the Big 5 or any other animal of a specific species which may be requested. Our professional guides will do their utmost best to ensure guests have an unforgettable experience.
- We do not take responsibility for personal items like cameras, binoculars, incl. personal luggage of any sort that are left behind on our vehicles or anywhere else. The owner will be liable for additional costs that may be incurred to have the items returned.
- Bookings can only be 100% confirmed once full payment has been received.
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Kruger Echo Transfers and Accommodation is a business in the Hospitality & Tourism industry that provides guests with accommodation, activity and transfer services.
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within n/a days and delivery confirmed by way of email .
3. Cancellation policy:
- We require full payment 72 hours before departure
- Cancellations received after payment has been made will incur a 10% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received less than 12 hours before departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- In case of a cancellation where a 3rd party contractor are involved (like coaches, etc), the cancellation policy of the service provider will apply.
4. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Kruger Echo Transfers and Accommodation is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Kruger Echo Transfers and Accommodation will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 35% administration fee.
Kruger Echo Transfers and Accommodation shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
6. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Kruger Echo Transfers and Accommodation bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
7. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Kruger Echo Transfers and Accommodation via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Kruger Echo Transfers and Accommodation separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Kruger Echo Transfers and Accommodation takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Kruger Echo Transfers and Accommodation chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Kruger Echo Transfers and Accommodation may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information
This website is run byHandy Cats (PTY) Ltd based in South Africa trading as Handy Cats and with registration number 2017/198724/07 and Pablo Brincat 8504235083089 and Robert Bernatzeder 8211265186085 (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
14. Your Company contact details
Company Physical Address: CD1 & CD2 Bagdad Centre, R40, White River, Mpumalanga, 1240.
Telephone: +27 13 750 0552