Specifically designed to leave the smallest possible foot-print in this pristine wilderness, the 150 en-suite luxury tented suites are tastefully decorated to provide comfort and an authentic African bush ambiance. Your timber and canvas suite overlooks the bush and you can enjoy the rare privilege of a (completely private) outdoor shower under the wide African sky.
Each suite has an outdoor deck area with bush views, perfect for morning coffee or an evening sun-downer. For your comfort, each room has a mosquito net and air-conditioning. Some of the suites are suitable for guests with limited mobility – please enquire when booking.
Nkambeni Camp offers a wide variety of facilities to ensure that all our guests can enjoy an authentic African wilderness experience.
- A large dining area overlooking the Kruger National Park that offers A la carte as well as buffet meals
- A fully licensed bar area
- A lounge area where you can enjoy a sundowner with your friends and family
- A large swimming pool and leisure area overlooking a water hole frequented by hippo and other wildlife
- A Large Boma for evening braais (barbecues), ideal for larger groups and / or functions
- Smaller Boma area for more intimate groups
- Typical African entertainment can be arranged on request such as traditional dancers, Marimbas, etc.
- An African curio shop
- Overlander facilities and ablutions for overlander stay-overs
- Wi-Fi access in the public areas
When in Africa, dine like an African! The camp serves three delicious meals a day with an emphasis on serving hearty South African fare including an excellent selection of premium South African wines.
You will start your day with a buffet breakfast, enjoy lunch from the a la carte menu and then round off your day with a buffet dinner in the restaurant or a traditional bush barbecue (braai) around an outdoor log fire in our Boma.
If you are going on an all-day or half-day game drive you can request a packed lunch. The restaurant and bar overlook a water hole with resident hippos to entertain you while you relax and absorb the sights and sounds of the African wilderness.
Search for Rooms
No Online Booking.