Buffalo Rock Tented Camp is set in an area of unspoiled natural beauty, and is rich in bird and animal life. We have assured clients privacy here, other than of course the nocturnal visitors such as leopard and hyena who are often seen around the camp. We are situated in a game rich area of the Kruger National Park, which means that sighting of the Big 5 is more likely. But its more than just game – its fun too – due to sundowners, the sunsets, the wild animal sounds of the night and dinner under the stars.
All 12 Buffalo Rock units are permanent safari style tents and the camp layout offer views on the surrounding Kruger National Park. All meals are included and served in the open air Boma. We offer morning and afternoon open vehicle safaris, bushwalks and bush braais - all inside the Kruger National Park on an 11500 hectare traversing area. All activities are subject to availability and weather permitting.
• Walk-in Safari tents with comfortable stretcher beds, double-thick mattresses, linen, duvets, blankets and towels. Hotel amenities supplied. Hot water bottles in winter!
• 2 Breakfasts.
• 2 Dinners.
• Tour in specially adapted, 10-seater open safari vehicles.
• Discover the Kruger National Park and surrounds with our professional Tour Guides.
• Hotel porterage included.
• Kruger National Park Conservation Levy included.
• Unique camping safari in the Kruger National Park in an excellent game-viewing area.
Accommodation is in comfortable walk-in safari tents with the best possible portable bush showers and toilets. All camping arrangements are taken care of by support staff.
leave Johannesburg at about 07h00 and head east towards the vast Wilderness of the Kruger National Park.Need to be in Hazyview at 12 30, where you’ll will meet the guide and climb aboard an open safari vehicle and be taken to the camp.